ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Want to send a Batch file - but gmail & prob AV dont...

(1/6) > >>

tomos:
I want to send a batch file to someone in a corporate environment. I thought I'd send it as a text file but then realised their AV will probably kickup a fuss.
Then I though to just have the 'code' in the body of the email but their AV might pick up on that too (?)  
I dont want to get my email (address) blocked :-\

I know that google drive is blocked for them, so probably lots of other sites are too.

So, just wondering if you've any suggestions, or do you think I'd get away with pasting it in email body?

--- Code: Text ---@ echo offchdir /C %~dp0dir/o /s >dir.txtexit

rgdot:
Pastebin or similar likely blocked too?

tomos:
of course,
I can send it as a screenshot :)

Pastebin or similar likely blocked too?
-rgdot (September 24, 2012, 09:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

I can always try!

app103:
I found that sending things like that in a .rar file always seems to slip through. ;-)

tomos:
I found that sending things like that in a .rar file always seems to slip through. ;-)
-app103 (September 24, 2012, 09:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

good idea, but they're on XP so cannot open :(

I was thinking of sending it as PDf but might just go with the screenshot to be on the safe side - more work for him, but it is short anyway (I wanted to keep it simple).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version