ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Access all your bookmarklets at once

<< < (2/3) > >>

JavaJones:
58,000 bookmarks  :huh: Wow, and I thought I had a lot with about 5,000. Good lord man, how can that even be useful? How do you find anything? Anyone who manages a collection that big has *got* to have some pretty good advice about link management. :D

- Oshyan

urlwolf:
allen,

Using opera 9 beta 2, I drag the link to the personal bar, but when I click on it a new javascript empty page arises... with nothing on it.
Any idea why?
Javascript is enabled...

thunder7:
It is hard to find things I need a search engine to search it.
My girlfriend created a database for me, and if I can quit surfing long enough to add the links.
But I need a app that can sort the good url's, bad url's (people send me links too some are xxx) I do not want them in the db. And search them for me. I designed a program several years ago but had no takes on developing it.

I create new favorites/bookmarks every so often, then dump my findings into a 'dump.' A central collection, and go back and sort them into different categories.
Which is what I am going to have do soon, my lastest is getting to large to manage.

Oh my girlfriend said use "Google Desktop" it takes google Destop 3 or 4 hours to search my whole collection.

But the way I designed my program it would be a lot easier.
One of these day's,...sigh!.

I would love to check out your links 5,000 cool, trade you some links for your collection.
And I will add them to my own giving you full credit.
L8r

thunder7:
I also have Opera but do not like that way it saves bookmarks. If you go into manage you will see save as html. Then you can save as a html doc

JavaJones:
Thunder, I'd like to better organize and merge several different bookmark files, and remove dead links of course. But I'd be glad to trade then.

- Oshyan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version