ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

New CPanel alias discussion and suggestions

<< < (2/2)

Josh:
All,

Here is a list of msc files I am going to add for MSC files. This will fall under the admin alias:

azman.mscAuthentication Managercertmgr.mscCertificate Managercomexp.mscComponent Services (COM+) Administrationcompmgmt.mscComputer Managementdevmgmt.mscDevice Managerdiskmgmt.mscDisk Managementeventvwr.mscEvent Viewerfsmgmt.mscShared Folders Managementgpedit.mscGroup Policy Editorlusrmgr.mscLocal Users and GroupsNAPCLCFG.mscNetwork Access Protocol Client Configurationperfmon.mscPerformance Monitorprintmanagement.mscPrint Managementrsop.mscResultant Set Of PolicySecPol.mscSecurity Policy Editor (A subset of Group Policy)Services.mscServices managerTaskSchd.mscTask Schedulertpm.mscTrusted Platform ModuleWF.mscWindows Firewall with Advanced SecurityWMImgmt.mscWindows Management Instrumentation Control
Once this is complete, I will create an adcpl alias for active directory tools. This will include things like DHCP, DNS, RRAS, Active Directory Users and Computers, Sites and Services, Domains and Trusts, etc.

Please let me know what you think of the current or planned aliases! Thanks!
Josh

mouser:
With 2.107.02 seems much faster
--- End quote ---

Josh's new alias was added in 2.107.02, so I guess what you are saying is that Josh's new cpanel alias is a big improvement over the old cpanel shotcuts that FARR used to use.

jdmarch:
A basic question from someone who's been depending on FARR for many years, but hasn't really followed its enhancements for most of that time: With this latest update, how do I get a CPanel applet to appear in history? Before this update, this "just worked"; now CPanel itself appears in history, but not the applets. Also, manually adjusting the applet scores does not affect their scores in the search window. Thanks!

mouser:
Alias results don't currently show in launch history; the reason they showed in previous version and not now is that they used to be handled by shortcut files in a special directory and now they're handled by an alias.

The request that alias results be added to launch history is not a new one.. I think I will be adding it soon.

jdmarch:
Thanks, Mouser. I will wait patiently by the mouse hole ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version