ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Making screenshots with ratio?!

(1/2) > >>

mtemp:
Hi,

I can't see the option to define a ratio for making screenshots. E.g. 3:2 or 4:3.
Sometimes I make screenshots (selected region) of photos, but want them to be in 3:2 ratio.

Is there an option I can't find?

Thanks, mtemp

mouser:
What you can do is select a preset region size from the edit menu and then hold ALT key while you drag to resize, which will preserve the aspect ratio while altering the selection region.

mtemp:
so, this is possible only within ScreenShot Capture and not during capturing?

mouser:
yes -- unless you switch to "When to use Red box: Objects *AND* Regions" on the "Selection Capture Options" tab, which would switch you to a different way of capturing regions.  Most people find that red box mode more cumbersome but it does let you move around a preset-sized box more easily.

mtemp:
... I do not like & use the red box, too ;)

But I tried this option. Result: I can't resize the red box proportionally by holding the ALT key!

Sometimes I make screenshots (in different sizes) for facebook article images -- ratio: 1,91 x 1. Now I make a shot greater than the "needed" area, opening the file in photoshop and do the rest...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version