ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Worms Revolution

(1/3) > >>

Deozaan:
Hi all. So there's a new Worms game coming out. And it actually looks pretty good and fun. I'm looking for people to join me for a 4-pack. I've got two already (including myself) so I need two more. It would be $11.25 each. Who wants in?

Pre-purchase now and receive a copy of fan-favorite, Worms™ Armageddon (previously unavailable on Steam) to play right now. Plus, get exclusive in-game content for Worms™ Revolution. The Worms™ Revolution Pre-Purchase Offer Includes:

* Full Game - Worms™ Armageddon - fan-favorite, available to download and play right now.
* Worms™ Revolution Exclusive Fort - add an exclusive fort to your collection.
* Worms™ Revolution Exclusive Hats - customize your Worms with either devil horns or a halo.
* Worms™ Revolution Exclusive Gravestones - mark where your heroic worms have fallen with either lightning bolt or angel wings gravestones.
* Worms™ Revolution Bonus Campaign Missions - test your skills even further with five extra single-player missions.
* Worms™ Revolution Exclusive Speechbanks - change what your worms say, choose from Wild Life Documenter or Reality TV Talent Judge.-http://store.steampowered.com/app/200170/
--- End quote ---

mouser:
I'm in, as long as we can have a DC tournament!

Josh:
Count me in!

Ampa:
Hmmm... The last Worms release on the PC put me off Team17 for good, and I'm tired of buying the exact same game from them for over 20 years!

y0himba:
I am in.  Can I use DC credits?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version