ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

US State Department Official Killed In Libya Was A Top Online Gamer

<< < (2/3) > >>

tomos:
Gaming... And leading a guild/alliance? How did he manage to do his job? MMOs like that are incredibly time intensive.
-Renegade (September 12, 2012, 05:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

probably didnt have much time for family?

wraith808:
Gaming... And leading a guild/alliance? How did he manage to do his job? MMOs like that are incredibly time intensive.
-Renegade (September 12, 2012, 05:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

-tomos (September 12, 2012, 05:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not from looking at what was said about him.  The thing is, I've seen it done.  I know someone that I work with that's incredibly devoted to his family, incredibly good at his job, and is incredibly involved in EVE.  A lot of it is knowing how to manage the time.  And I play MMOs quite a bit, and it doesn't get in the way of my family nor my job.  It's very possible.

tomos:
-tomos (September 12, 2012, 05:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not from looking at what was said about him.  The thing is, I've seen it done.  I know someone that I work with that's incredibly devoted to his family, incredibly good at his job, and is incredibly involved in EVE.  A lot of it is knowing how to manage the time.  And I play MMOs quite a bit, and it doesn't get in the way of my family nor my job.  It's very possible.
-wraith808 (September 12, 2012, 06:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

I can imagine...

(I'm fairly inefficient with my time...)

Renegade:
Not from looking at what was said about him.  The thing is, I've seen it done.  I know someone that I work with that's incredibly devoted to his family, incredibly good at his job, and is incredibly involved in EVE.  A lot of it is knowing how to manage the time.  And I play MMOs quite a bit, and it doesn't get in the way of my family nor my job.  It's very possible.
-wraith808 (September 12, 2012, 06:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Question: What's your secret? Cocaine or meth? :P ;D

wraith808:
No... I just don't sleep much  :P  But as I get older, there's eventually a crash and I sleep late.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version