ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

SilverNote

<< < (4/5) > >>

cranioscopical:
Hi all!

Let me know what you think!
-adamc (September 11, 2012, 06:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
Welcome aboard!

Web clipping.
I can copy and paste text or an image.
I can drag and drop text or an image.

It would be useful to collect both text and image data together.

Am I missing something (usually I do)?

example:     

robinsiebler:
When I launch Silvernote, I get an error. The program works fine after I dismiss it. Re-installing the program doesn't get rid of the error.

Curt:
When I launch Silvernote, I get an error:

[ Invalid Attachment ]
-robinsiebler (December 10, 2012, 04:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

When I had a similar problem (with another program), the only way out of it that I could find, was to run a so-called "cleaner" program, and this way find & delete the empty link. Yes, these cleaners can be terrible, but for this problem a cleaner is very useful.

-------------

It would be nice to know how pleased you are with SilverNote. I was about to test it 3 months ago, but lost interest because of the Pro version's normal asking price. Now re-reading the thread, I am reminded that he gave us a free license (APJA0C0H00GH19CM872D331QHXZDVR) for the expensive pro version, so maybe I should test SilverNote again.

flamerz:
I send you some logs, it crashes here.

But the app looks good.

Dormouse:
I hadn't noticed the thread before reading robinsiebler's post, but this does look like the start of a nice little app.

I haven't seen the drawing options in an app of this sort before. I think they could be very useful, especially with the squared paper. I'd like more options (eg a partial eraser that will delete part of an object or line rather than deleting the whole object, filling a hand drawn object, using a pattern/image as a fill etc - all conventional stuff).

I would also want a portable option.
And a folder tree (with a button to hide the panel). Hierarchical tags aren't quite the same: if you can't see the whole thing laid out it is hard to shuffle the order, and there is no set pattern for tags because the hierarchies can overlap (would only work if you could see them in as many dimensions as your hierarchies).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version