ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Shit Apple Fanatics Say

<< < (5/12) > >>

nosh:
Not a smaller version of the current device (if that's what the rumor was). A phone whose display folds in on itself, reducing its size to 1/2, 1/4, whatever... depending on the no. of folds. There are already flexible phones around so maybe we'll see one in a decade or so...?  :-*

Stoic Joker:
For my next phone I'm seriously considering going for the smallest, lightest device available that lets me make and receive calls, that's it.
~hipster-nosh
-nosh (September 14, 2012, 03:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

I presume you've seen {hipster?}superboyac's thread about wanting a small phone
I want a Sony Xperia SX, but I think it's stupid to buy one-tomos (September 14, 2012, 04:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've got no use for a pocket TV either...and if super goes for the new Win8 Nokia Lumia (from one of his other threads), there's a very good chance we'll both have one.

kyrathaba:
When our contract was about up last time, my wife and I decided to downgrade our phones, from smart phones to the LG Wine II. Nice big keys, no data plan. It's just a simple telephone (well, it can take pics):

Fred Nerd:
There was something going around Facebook a while back. "Macturbating" noun. Deriving sexual pleasure from the the use of an apple product.

Renegade:
When our contract was about up last time, my wife and I decided to downgrade our phones, from smart phones to the LG Wine II. Nice big keys, no data plan. It's just a simple telephone (well, it can take pics):
 (see attachment in previous post)
-kyrathaba (September 14, 2012, 07:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

I kind of wonder if that will become a trend.

I was talking to a neighbour the other day, and he was talking about the same kind of thing. He doesn't like all the other crap on his phone, and just wants a "phone", and maybe a camera at the most.

I have a Nokia feature phone that does everything that I need a phone to do, and better than my HTC Desire HD. And my Nokia was the second cheapest phone I could have bought at the time. Well, I didn't look at many other brands, but it was darn cheap. (130 RM if I remember...) I stuck charged it full, then left it off for 6 months once, and when I turned it on ---- it still had a decent charge. Almost 4 years later the thing still works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version