ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What's the name of your car?

(1/5) > >>

Giampy:
http://hem.com.np/2008/05/04/badly-chosen-car-names

TaoPhoenix:
I've seen some of those lists before.

I have a generic minivan, but I went the other way and last started calling it the Haunted Van, after taking it to several car shops with a problem, they do stuff, and then the problem is still there.

tomos:
I have a generic minivan, but I went the other way and last started calling it the Haunted Van, after taking it to several car shops with a problem, they do stuff, and then the problem is still there.
-TaoPhoenix (September 10, 2012, 09:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

maybe it's the car shops that are haunted :D

skwire:
--- End quote ---

-tomos (September 10, 2012, 09:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

I was actually thinking, in TaoPhoenix's case, more along the lines of, "Like computer, like car..."   :P :P :P  I keed!!  I keed!!

TaoPhoenix:
--- End quote ---

-tomos (September 10, 2012, 09:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

Heh no, the car shops are incompetent. It's become a scripted comedy skit by this point.
Customer-Me goes in, says at start of visit: "Look Mr. Manager, all you have to do is fix the clunking sound when you make turns. But I warn you, other shops have tried and failed against the dreaded Haunted Van."
Sales-Happy Manager: "Oh, WE'LL get it. We're _____ Shop. We'll fix the toe joints blah blah..."
(7 hours later)
Customer-Me: "See, Mr. Manager? THIS is how it happens. EVERY SINGLE TIME! Now I am an Angry Customer. Pray you do not anger me further."
Manager: "Ulp!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version