ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your favorite computer game from when you were young?

<< < (15/28) > >>

jgpaiva:
I've just now remembered Death Rally from the same guys who did duke nukem3d. I loved to play this micro-machines-like game (with a few twists ;) ).

Here's a screenshot:

f0dder:
Heh, Death Rally was 3D realms? Didn't know that. Wonderful game, fast action, very well coded, smooth, etc. I always pick up the mushrooms on purpose btw ;)  :-*

jgpaiva:
Ok.. This is one real classic.
Do you recognize this image?

How about this one:

This game's name was "bow and arrow".

superboyac:
Yes!!  I remember that game!  That was actually one of the first games I ever played!  Haha...I totally remember that.

Actually, the very first game I played was this stupid Apple game that came with our Apple IIe, where an apple slides across the screen, and depending on if it was a solid apple or just the outlined apple, you ahve to press the appropriate apple key to open the trap door and have the apple slide through.  I don't know if it was more of a gimmick than an actual game, but I remember playing it.

Edvard:
Oooohhhh... I remember that one. Whoa. Does any of you Apple geezers remember the Apple II software company that would advertise in the computer magazines and they would include incredible one-liner programs in the ads? <something> Brothers, IIRC. Great stuff, multiple commands on one line seperated by :
*sigh* software used to be so simple...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version