ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your favorite computer game from when you were young?

<< < (2/28) > >>

Carol Haynes:
When I was young we didn't have computers! I can still remember the first available pocket calculators which seemed pretty whizzo at the time - even if you did have to learn RPN to use them ;)

allen:
I loved Crusader: No Remorse, eventually . . . of course, I got my introduction playing Number Munchers and Math Blasters.

gjehle:
well, all those nice old games are right next to my left
5 1/4" floppies all over the place
i really should set up my c64 again

can't really pick a fav, there were just so many good games back then

Baseman:
When I was young we didn't have computers! I can still remember the first available pocket calculators which seemed pretty whizzo at the time - even if you did have to learn RPN to use them ;)
-Carol Haynes (April 15, 2006, 05:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
Neither did we ...I use to have to go to the corner cafe and use the slot machines

wr975:
Childhood games... that would be C-64 for me.

My first game was "Human Race" by Mastertronic on a C-64 tape. The music, done by Rob Hubbard, was the best part of the game. (Click here if you have interest. I like track 4 most.  ;)

There were some great games on this system... Boulder Dash, Wizball, Paradroid, Last Ninja, World Games, and, and and... If I would have to choose the most favorite game, it would be a tie between "Maniac Mansion" and "Defender of the Crown". It's incredible these games could be played on a system with 64 KB memory... Java games for cell phones are larger than that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version