ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

It's about ... oldish films

<< < (5/12) > >>

superboyac:
I'm going to hire a personal assistant one day soon.  Her only job will be to take all the information in 40hz posts, print out the relevant wikipedia references and other interesting related articles, get me the movies queued up on Netflix, have it ready for me on my desk when I come home.   :D

Tuxman:
Old movies? Oh, yes.

:Thmbsup:

40hz:
I'm going to hire a personal assistant one day soon.  Her only job will be to take all the information in 40hz posts, print out the relevant wikipedia references and other interesting related articles, get me the movies queued up on Netflix, have it ready for me on my desk when I come home.   :D
-superboyac (September 03, 2012, 12:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Check out the OpenCulture website.  :-* That should keep you occupied until then. ;D

OC is one of the best curated cultural news/collection sites out there. :Thmbsup:

Want more? Add in TEDTalks, ArsTechnica and OSNews for tech; Groklaw and TechDirt for tech legal news and scandals; LinuxInsider, Phoronix, and Unixmen for 'NIX' stuff; QuietEarth for weird movie updates; Boing-Boing for geek potpourri, and...well it's a long list of places I hang out in. That'll get you started anyway.
 :)

sword:
@40hz
Thanks for this list and all your previous help and advice.

40hz:
^My pleasure. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version