ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What went wrong with Linux on the Desktop

<< < (12/29) > >>

rgdot:
 :P

Tuxman:
Actually, as a moderator, you get me wrong....Just sayin...

40hz:
Actually, as a moderator, you get me wrong....Just sayin...
-Tuxman (September 05, 2012, 06:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

@T-Man: Perhaps several of us do?

Maybe you could work on your presentation skills a bit so we don't come away with the wrong impression; and we can work on our interpretive skills a bit so we don't get the wrong impression?

This is DoCo. We're all in this together. And none of us really have to be here.

Just sayin'... ;) :)

Tuxman:
Yep, we are together, and as such it is foolish to call people here a troll just because they don't follow recent hypes.

See, even asking "Why?" as a reply to the statement "Linux is better" is considered "trolling" here. The young internet generation does not know real trolling anymore.

It is not always my intention to make fun of people because they use Linsux, SackOS, BSDumb or Windoze (look, that works for quite everything!) or whatever the currently hyped operating system is. All (almost) I have a serious problem with are people who try to evangelize other users for their own system without real arguments.

mahesh2k tried, I asked why, he called me a troll.
Hey, moderator, someone here does not follow the hype. Ban him!

I am pretty sure I am here because DonationCoder is usually open for technical discussions. I did not know it is against the board rules to question the advantages of Linux and OSX. Sorry, must have read them wrong.

mahesh2k:
mahesh2k tried, I asked why, he called me a troll.
--- End quote ---

Because you are. You never explained yourself about your views, you pushed your observation. You attacked others with calling them fanboys when you came out same trolling fanboyish excuses in almost every thread.  You just made attacks on people and presented so called FACTS which are mere observation. All of your so-called facts are just your observation. Live with it. Just like rest of us have our own regarding other OS. If it bites you so much to read others views and get hurt with assumption that others are evangelizing or fanboying about it, better not read their views. You are doing no good by attacking others. Yes, you are attacking others. If you can't see it then then that's your problem.

This is the reason I wanted ignore button.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version