ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What went wrong with Linux on the Desktop

<< < (27/29) > >>

Tuxman:
Source?
-Josh (September 20, 2012, 04:56 PM)
--- End quote ---
Human logic.

Josh:
Source?
-Josh (September 20, 2012, 04:56 PM)
--- End quote ---
Human logic.
-Tuxman (September 20, 2012, 04:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

I was more referring to a source where one service provider provides for direct import of data from another service (cloud storage, or IMAP, as you called out), besides simply pointing the client to the data already on your computer, as I suggested. And again, I think you knew this. I do not like claims without some source of proof.

If you knew these answers, and your point was what you stated two posts back, why did you not state that up front? I can see what data Google has about me and modify (to include deleting) said data in any of the Google products.

Tuxman:
So you do know what data about you Google is giving to its advertising partners? Where can you see that?

I was more referring to a source where one service provider provides for direct import of data from another service
--- End quote ---
Moving files on a cloud is usually happening over your hard disk anyway, right?

40hz:
I think I'm going to adopt a policy of not replying to one line "comeback" posts - like this one I just posted for example. ;) 8) ;D

40hz:
 :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version