ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Fake Reviews: Amazon's Rotten Core

<< < (2/8) > >>

wraith808:
^ I totally get what you're saying, so you're not alone in that feeling. :(

Renegade:
I expect Mr. Rutherford has a text editing software that automatically can vary a bunch of phrases - otherwise merely $20 (6,000/300) for a review really is too cheap, I think....
-Curt (August 28, 2012, 04:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

{Yes|Affirmative|Right you are|Yes Sir|You got it mister}.  The same kind of {program|software|code|magic} that {generates|produces|makes} those {articles|stories|pages|pages of text|blatherings} that {you|people|surfers|unfortunates} {find|locate|discover|happen upon|fall victim to} on the {internet|web|world-wide-web|www|intertubes|blagosphere|blagoblag} that {read|appear|look like|render} like {a hopped-up thesaurus junkie|someone who just discovered Word's thesaurus feature|a monkey with search and replace} {took a few too many liberties|went crazy on them|hates you and everyone who might come upon that site}.

And spin away...
-cthorpe (August 28, 2012, 08:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:

Incidentally, I just wrote some software the other day to help me do pretty much the same thing. However, the output isn't for posting - it's for an artificial intelligence engine.

wraith808:
^ Eliza 2.0? :)

Renegade:
^ Eliza 2.0? :)
-wraith808 (August 29, 2012, 12:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Heheh! Nope. This is for television sets.

f0dder:
I expect Mr. Rutherford has a text editing software that automatically can vary a bunch of phrases - otherwise merely $20 (6,000/300) for a review really is too cheap, I think....-Curt (August 28, 2012, 04:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
There's (unfortunately) some pretty sophisticated software around for doing that, abusing AI and NLP. If I had my way, SEO fscktards would be publicly tortured, they're ruining the interwebs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version