ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Apple v Samsung Verdict is in

<< < (2/24) > >>

40hz:
Lets see: you got an American business + Amercan law being abused to stifle competition and "protect" (largely non-existent) American jobs + election year nationalism playing in the background + California court and jury versus an 'evil' and 'thieving' South Korean company who is arguing for rationality and fairness, and maybe just a touch of sanity? Hmm...tricky...

Did anybody seriously expect any different an outcome? :-\

Oh well. It ain't over yet folks! That was just the opening act.

Carol Haynes:
40Hz - that was precisely my reaction too. It was never going to be any different.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the European and Australian courts LOL

Renegade:
It will be interesting to see what happens in the European and Australian courts LOL
-Carol Haynes (August 25, 2012, 06:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

I rather doubt that we'll actually find out the exact amounts of the bribes... ;D

40hz:
-Carol Haynes (August 25, 2012, 06:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

I rather doubt that we'll actually find out the exact amounts of the bribes... ;D
-Renegade (August 25, 2012, 07:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Why bother with bribes? Why not just threaten to extradite any non-cooperative judiciary en masse to the United States to stand trial for impeding US law - or better yet, to simply be detained indefinitely and without charges for being "found" to be a threat to US "national security?"

The US government has the authority to do all of that. And they ought to know since they gave themselves that "legal" authority a few years back.
What it's starting to look like for 2012
:P

joiwind:
Isn't there some way I/we/people could make known to Apple what I/we/people think of them ? No ...?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version