ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Apple v Samsung Verdict is in

<< < (10/24) > >>

rgdot:
There is no innocent multi-billion company, none. However there is doing business and then there is abusing the system (be it patents or whatever)

wraith808:
There is no innocent multi-billion company, none. However there is doing business and then there is abusing the system (be it patents or whatever)
-rgdot (August 27, 2012, 06:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's what that link is about... Samsung is an abuser also.  Especially as even as much as we complain about the separation of corporate interests and politics in America, in South Korea, there is no separation.

rgdot:
-rgdot (August 27, 2012, 06:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's what that link is about... Samsung is an abuser also.  Especially as even as much as we complain about the separation of corporate interests and politics in America, in South Korea, there is no separation.
-wraith808 (August 27, 2012, 07:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

True, I agree.
I would say we live in a world where we always have to search for the lesser evil. There is little to no 'good' left.

barney:
I would say we live in a world where we always have to search for the lesser evil. There is little to no 'good' left.
-rgdot (August 27, 2012, 07:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Considering the rather fine line between lesser and different, seems to me that it's damned difficult just to find lesser evil  :-\ :huh: :mad:.

KynloStephen66515:

On a less 'funny' note...I am getting sick of this Apple vs Samsung shit...

Anybody else know that 26% of the price of any iPhone or iPad goes DIRECTLY to Samsung, duye to an $11BILLION dollar contract Apple have with them to produce all the hardware for iShit...

Perhaps Samsung should tell Apple where to stick their contract...Can't sue somebody for copying products you can't make ^_^

I know neither company is innocent in this...but Apple sure does get on my tits.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version