ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What do you desire from your job?

<< < (3/3)

nosh:
Then again, I'm not a power-hungry sociopath :-)
-f0dder (August 02, 2012, 06:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Huh? What's wrong with you? Haven't you read the Forbes top people lists? Don't you want to be on it? They're the role models for the rest of us! We should all try to hurt and injure as many people as possible in the name of saving the children and curing cancer while we're stomping on our co-workers to get to the top! Remember, once you've crippled someone, they're not as easily able to compete against you! And if you can bamboozle people into thinking that your trampling on others is really good for the environment and will save baby seals, then all the better~! It's not just about who has the most toys when they die, it's about making sure that nobody else has any toys! :P

Ok. Silly mode over. :D Errr... maybe. We'll see. ;D

Now, how would I rate things for myself... Let's see...

#1 Show me the money.
#2 Show me the money.
#3 Show me the money.
#4 Show me the money.
#5 Show me the money.

;D

Well, at the risk of sounding shallow... :P

But seriously -- If I'm going to work for someone else, then that's pretty much all that matters.

Advancement is an illusion for the most part.

Short working hours? Well, as long as I'm being well paid for the time I spend, then I'm fine with long hours. Long hours = more showing me the money. ;D

Danger of being fired/laid off? Well, this is a total illusion. Just ask people hit by "austerity". But while we're here, I'd like:

* A pet unicorn with wings that poops ice cream, farts gold, and burps word balloons that tell the world how wonderful I am
* 6,000 metric tonnes of rainbow in a can
* A couple light sabers
* And a Death Star just for good measure (in case I'm fired/laid off)
:P

Hmmm... What next? Oh yeah. Job satisfaction. :D Nope. Not interested in the least in this. It's just a total lie for picky or unhappy people. I take pride in pretty much everything I do, I'm really in very little danger of this ever being an issue. Even when I'm just going damage control, I'm working to get things as good as possible. Things might not be perfect, but I can certainly be happy with taking something from 1 star to 3 stars. Even easy stuff is good. Heck, you can just feel good about yourself because something was very easy for you. :D <3
-Renegade (August 03, 2012, 02:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

l just wana let u know I had a BLAST reading that! :D

Renegade:
l just wana let u know I had a BLAST reading that! :D
-nosh (August 04, 2012, 05:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Mission accomplished~! ;D I aim, to entertain~! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version