ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

MLB/Mouseless Browsing FF extension - MUST-HAVE for every keyboard user!

<< < (8/8)

chrisk:
this sounds wonderful, and the screenshots look interesting...but here i am, i DL the program...and then: nothing? (i conclude from the remarks in this thread that i does not work in Opera...but where *does*  it work?). and how does one set the settings, by what rules/instructions?
much obliged for any help,
chrisk

jgpaiva:
this sounds wonderful, and the screenshots look interesting...but here i am, i DL the program...and then: nothing? (i conclude from the remarks in this thread that i does not work in Opera...but where *does*  it work?). and how does one set the settings, by what rules/instructions?
much obliged for any help,
chrisk
-chrisk (September 17, 2006, 02:03 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sorry, chrisk. Although MLB does look good, it's only for the firefox browser. You can get it at www.getfirefox.com
(still, don't worry, you already use a fantastic browser ;) )

chrisk:
no no, i meant LabelControl by Skrommel!!!
my questions pertain to LabelControl!!!
should i be posting this somewhere else?
chrisk

jgpaiva:
Well... You should post at skrommel's area, https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?board=57.0 .
I'm sorry i didn't understand your post.
After running the program, you press ctrl and the numbers come up. Then, just press the number of the control you'd like to activate.
Try first for the run dialog, which is certain to work.

chrisk:
thanks!
chrisk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version