ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Microsoft OneNote - some experiential Tips & Tricks

<< < (22/41) > >>

Attronarch:
Damn, today OneNote's capability to copy text from pictures saved me hours of typing. Really neat function.

superboyac:
Damn, today OneNote's capability to copy text from pictures saved me hours of typing. Really neat function.
-Attronarch (March 08, 2016, 04:04 PM)
--- End quote ---
totally agree.  i had no idea it was that good.

IainB:
--- End quote ---
-superboyac (March 08, 2016, 08:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, when I started to realise its potential, it blew me away. And it's been improved. And now there's Office Lens on Win10 smartphones (I've been using a Nokia Lumia 830). Select document, or photo, or whiteboard, and then apply it to your image, and watch what happens. Seriously smart and useful technology. I'm in lurve.    :-*

IainB:
--- End quote ---
-superboyac (March 08, 2016, 08:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
Now try out its search capability for spoken word in the audio of audio files and video files.
Finally, everything is starting to become useful and searchable data.

Attronarch:
Wait, that is also possible? Could you elaborate on how to do it? I just did a quick search online, but it seems it is only possible for audio and video recorded by OneNote?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version