ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Need Critique On This Image

(1/5) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Need Critique On This Image

Stoic Joker:
Seems a little bleak (dark/somber colors) for a green statement. Kind of a press this button to end the world feeling.

jgpaiva:
I can't understand what this is for, the only thing that occurs is what SJ said: press button to end world.
However, I feel the button should not have that oval thing, it should be a rectangle. I've never seen it with that oval shape and it feels strange. examples

KynloStephen66515:
I can't understand what this is for, the only thing that occurs is what SJ said: press button to end world.
However, I feel the button should not have that oval thing, it should be a rectangle. I've never seen it with that oval shape and it feels strange. examples
-jgpaiva (July 19, 2012, 12:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

The image has nothing to do with the 'Green' statement :D Although, I do see how you would get this idea.

It's just a random image I made in Photoshop lol

vlastimil:
I can barely recognize a turn-off sign, a tree and a cloudy sky. Since I do not know the purpose of the image, this may be perfectly fine. But if clarity is required, I believe it would be better if the individual elements would be more distinct. Maybe using the classic vertical line instead of an ellipse on the top part of the turn-off sign would work better. Another option would be to remove the clouds and replace the tree with a simplified illustration and to use plain blue color on the background.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version