ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Staple of people from State and Europe !

<< < (12/12)

4wd:
Kangaroo burgers for New Year's Eve dinner, and Aussie organic beef sausages for New Year's Day lunch/dinner. :P Nom nom nom nom~! :P Aussie beef and kangaroo ROCK~! :D-Renegade (January 01, 2013, 12:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Any chance you could leave some of our kangaroos alive now so that we poor people of Oz can shoot and eat them later?

Kangaroo steak, cooked rare smothered with peppercorn sauce and juniper berries.......drats, I'm drooling......

BTW, emu sausages - much better than beef ;)

Renegade:
Any chance you could leave some of our kangaroos alive now so that we poor people of Oz can shoot and eat them later?
-4wd (January 01, 2013, 03:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

NO! Mine all mine~! :P ;D NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM~!

I must confess, I have been turned onto kangaroo over beef!  :up:

Kangaroo steak, cooked rare smothered with peppercorn sauce and juniper berries.......drats, I'm drooling......

BTW, emu sausages - much better than beef ;)
-4wd (January 01, 2013, 03:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, I must confess, I've not had emu sausages... YET! ;D I'll have to look for them.

(Hannam supermarket was about the ONLY place I could buy ANY kind of deli meat for well over a decade, but it was incredibly inconvenient to get to and prices were very easily at least 10x what they are here, so I've thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful delis here! But I've not seen emu sausages before...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version