ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

w.Bloggar - Blogging Power

<< < (2/2)

Carol Haynes:
Tried this out a little bit now and really quite like it. If you use one of the Blog sites it supports then it is well worth a look.

One very nice feature is that you can set up your ftp upload site within the program to automatically upload images etc. to includin your blog. I bought a copy of Ecto a while back but that doesn't seem to support that (though it does support Drupal which w.Bloggar doesn't).

Redhat:
Tried this out a little bit now and really quite like it. If you use one of the Blog sites it supports then it is well worth a look.

One very nice feature is that you can set up your ftp upload site within the program to automatically upload images etc. to includin your blog. I bought a copy of Ecto a while back but that doesn't seem to support that (though it does support Drupal which w.Bloggar doesn't).
-Carol Haynes (April 11, 2006, 09:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

My w.Bloggar supports Drupal  ;) 4.00? It's in the add account section.. maybe the site isn't updated?

Carol Haynes:
Oops - don't know how I didn't notice that (I think the website is out of date so I didn't look).

Now that feels easier to use than Ecto!

Brilliant.

brotherS:
Redhat and other w.bloggar users: vote/review it at http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/wbloggar/1017372453/1

w.bloggar needs you there!

Why this is so lowly rated is beyond me. I use it and love it. It works perfectly with Blogger.-fileforum user ZenWarrior
--- End quote ---

app103:
I use this application myself...and love it!

I am trying to get my daughter to try it. It would make posting to her many LiveJournal accounts much easier on her.

I discovered a plugin for it that will add the song you are currently listening to, to a post automatically. This is a per blog setting, so if you want it on one of your blogs but not another, this is easy to do.

There are a few versions available...

Windows Media Player & iTunes
WinAmp 2 & 5
WinAmp 3

http://www.billzeller.com/2005/10/wmpamplog.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version