ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Podcast Radio Show

Podcast Audio Radio Show - Upcoming Show Planning

<< < (9/11) > >>

mouser:
Legal guide to podcasting which discusses such legal issues:
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Podcasting_Legal_Guide

superboyac:
oy....by the time I read that, I'll have to turn over my podcast duties to my grandchildren.

mouser:
so true.  welcome to the world of lawyers.

mouser:
believe it or not we almost have enough audio for the first podcast.

but i still need one or two more fun things.

won't someone try a "man-on-the-street" interview??  i'm dying for one!!!!

i will promise a special prize to anyone who submits such a recording
(read above for description: basically you go on the street and ask people questions about thei computer experiences, or to define freeware/shareware/opensource/donationware), trying to get some funny reactions.

and all you last minute stragglers please record something and send it to [email protected] or ftp it anonymously to ftp.donationcoder.com

zridling:
superboyac, your comments were on user interfaces are SO TRUE to my experience! And how come all the Germans speak English so damn well, and when I speak German, I sound like an idiot? (Don't answer that.) Loved the GrokLaw review, and had some great laughs over every segment. Even the music is funny, reminding me of a split between David Lynch movie theme and Public Broadcasting on a Saturday!

Thanks to all the contributors, notably the "first computer" segment. I absolutely can't wait to hear from others in the second broadcast, er, podcast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version