ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Podcast Radio Show

Podcast Audio Radio Show - Upcoming Show Planning

<< < (7/11) > >>

mouser:
i received a fantastic segment from zaine for the radio show, so we're making progress.
but we still need more segments!!

i'd love to hear some man (or woman) in the street interviews with just normal people walking down the street.. reminder: there will be a nice prize for best such entry!

Rover:
superboyac rocks the house.... er.. um at least jazzes it. 

That's a fun little song.  Very catchy, almost familiar, not too imposing.  Good stuff for radio pod casting.

:up: :up: :up:

Carol Haynes:
mouser, here is one attempt for the main theme of the podcast, let me know if you like it or not.  In case you haven't noticed, I have really old fashioned musical sensibility.  You won't hear too much stuff that sounds like it came within the last 25 years from me.  I haven't named this song yet, so feel free to come up with titles.

http://www.skwire.net/~superboy/DC-podcast/DC-mainpodcasttheme-1.mp3

If you guys like it, I'll record it again, and polish it up.
-superboyac (April 22, 2006, 05:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sock it to 'em baby ... sounds great.

mouser:
ok i've received two excellent opinionated segments from zaine and housetier, but we still need more and the deadline is approaching fast!

i'm dying to get some funny man-on-the street (or woman-on-the-street) interviews, or something else fun and creative about software.

i'd also like to find people who are willing to conduct (and record) phone interviews with donationware authors or other people involved in software development.  if you are such a person please contact me asap.

superboyac:
OK oK!  I'll try to have my segment by the end of the week.  FYI, I'm planning on having my first "rant" be about user interfaces.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version