ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Podcast Radio Show

Podcast Audio Radio Show - Upcoming Show Planning

<< < (5/11) > >>

nudone:
it sounds like you've had quite a dark past to me, momonan.

superboyac:
OK, I recorded the theme song for my podcast, it's called "Ode to Cody".  I'm going to have to record it again because I think I placed my stereo mics too far apart and I'm getting some weird effects, especially with the rotating Leslie speaker on the Hammond organ.  And the volume is too low.  But here is a preview of the tune:

http://www.skwire.net/~superboy/DC-podcast/odetocody-1.mp3

Deozaan:
I don't have a mic -- is a 3 minute silent segment acceptable as an artistic, humorous approach to computing without a microphone?
-allen (April 19, 2006, 09:09 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hey Allen, get on Metroid Prime Hunters with me and I'll hook my DS to the computer and record your voice in the lobby. Or I can record you getting whooped by me. ;-)

Or both.

Actually, if you have a speaker cord (soundcard to speakers) that's all you need to hook your DS to your own computer. Then run Electroplankton or something that lets you use your voice.

Nice job on Ode to Cody, SuperBoyAC. Great for background music to your rant, I'd think.

momonan:
@superboyac.  Love your ode to cody.  Just right. :Thmbsup:  jazzy, jaunty.  builds nicely, too.

For those new to the forum, Cody is our little donationcoder.com mascot, perched in the upper right corner of the page -- who doesn't mind being petted.

Carol Haynes:
LOL - that's great fun - when do we get to here the singing too  :-* :-[ :-* :-[ :-* :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version