ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > DonationCoder.com Newsletters

Newsletter for July 9, 2012 - 100 Days of Summer Slumber

<< < (2/4) > >>

mouser:
I wish i could do something about google and yahoo sending the newsletter to spam, but as you might expect, big companies like that don't care about us or what we want.  It's their world and they make the rules.

jgpaiva:
It's their world and they make the rules.
-mouser (July 11, 2012, 12:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
I would figure that it's not really their option, but maybe many people receiving the newsletter have moved it to spam and google/yahoo assumed that everyone else considers it spam too?

wraith808:
It's their world and they make the rules.
-mouser (July 11, 2012, 12:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
I would figure that it's not really their option, but maybe many people receiving the newsletter have moved it to spam and google/yahoo assumed that everyone else considers it spam too?
-jgpaiva (July 11, 2012, 12:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

And it becomes a self-perpetuating problem as people that receive it have it moved to spam without realizing it, so don't move it back (I've been guilty of that)...

Deozaan:
It didn't go into my spam box in Gmail.

Thanks for the newsletter!

jgpaiva:
And it becomes a self-perpetuating problem as people that receive it have it moved to spam without realizing it, so don't move it back (I've been guilty of that)...
-wraith808 (July 11, 2012, 01:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, moving it even once to the spam box sounds like a sort of "death sentence" for an email :/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version