ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DonationCoder Poker Tournament is Scheduled!

<< < (2/3) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
That looks like it might be good software for us to use.

BUT Americans and people who don't want to be gambling real money are directed by the site to download the software from:

* http://www.pokerstars.net
When you install it, choose custom install and uncheck the Internet Explorer toolbar button.
-mouser (July 14, 2012, 03:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Don't want to/cant because Online Gambling is banned in America

mouser:
It should be said that while pokerstars is a legit site, there is a high chance you will receive gambling spam at the email you sign up with, so use an email address that you don't mind getting spam at (and if you don't have such an email address, time to get one).

mouser:
Anyone want to try a practice tournament? We need some more people to sign up and rsvp to play in the real one!

TucknDar:
Maybe time for me to actually learn how to play poker then...  :-[

TaoPhoenix:
It should be said that while pokerstars is a legit site, there is a high chance you will receive gambling spam at the email you sign up with, so use an email address that you don't mind getting spam at (and if you don't have such an email address, time to get one).
-mouser (July 14, 2012, 03:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Slightly off topic, Mouser is right, though officially "opt-in" email is NOT spam because you have requested a relationship with the company involved. So I definitely recommend this practice, and I have had one for years because everyone from online games to Radio Shack wants to pummel you with the mail.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version