ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: Comic Book Archive Creator

<< < (7/7)

skwire:
Hi, phig, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.

hello and many thanks for this great tool!-phig (April 15, 2015, 09:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're very welcome.

this is a very good idea! batch conversion of many pdf to cbr/z with the same name. very usefull for conversion of collections!-phig (April 15, 2015, 09:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Just to clarify, is this a feature request?

phig:
hello!
Just to clarify, is this a feature request?

--- End quote ---

no, just, an idea for future release/other users . i've already done my own tool with pdftk to split pdf info multiple pdf, imagemagick to convert from pdf to jpeg/png/whateveryouwant, and 7zip/rar.exe to recompress..  :Thmbsup:

works fine, but a little bit complex to use for newbie undew windows , as you have to install imagemagick before. You're tools is far more simple and portable!
thanks again for your job! ( and for the ideas!)

aerlas:
Hi, Saladyne, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.

Great program. Would it be possible to add an option to have a list of PDF files saved as individual cbz or cbr files rather than merging them?-Saladyne (December 13, 2014, 09:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

To clarify, you want one cb* file per PDF, right?
-skwire (December 15, 2014, 07:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh pleeaaase YESSS !!!  

This soft is near exactly what i'm looking for .. add this feature to become the perfect one !

Exemple :

I put this file in entry :

D:\REP1\TADAM_01.pdf
E:\TADAM_02.pdf
C:\PDF\BIBILOU_03.pdf

and after process, i would have in output :

D:\REP1\TADAM_01.cbz
E:\TADAM_02.cbz
C:\PDF\BIBILOU_03.cbz

Please, it's a feature very useful !!!

Thanks a lot for you soft and, i hope, for the upgrade :)
 :up:

dcsev:
Hi skwire,
This is a very useful too.  I actually came thinking I was going to file a bug report, but apparently I need to echo phig & aerlas's requests.

Whenever I added multiple PDF files, it would output only to one CB7 file.  There really should be a setting to allow "Convert to individual CB files" or something.
Is this technically possible and/or feasible in the near future?

See pic:

magician62:
Would like to see a couple of features.

Multiple source files to corresponding multiple output files. As mentioned above i.e a.pdf, b.pdf, c.pdf become a.cbz, b.cbz, c.cbz. etc.

Defineable output destination path/directory to allow different location.
Option to also move processed source files to a a defineable destination.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version