ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Need Critique On This Image

<< < (5/5)

KynloStephen66515:
Take the easy way out. Add a naked woman. Instant art! ;D

PS - the above one looks really interesting. Looks like some wizards storm amulet. :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Print out the image, drop a rounded glass semi-orb over it, get some nice jewelry made for the silver part... Could be a hit at some of those New Age festivals and 'occult' book shops. Especially if you write a little story/spell book to go with it.
-40hz (July 20, 2012, 02:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think your along the right lines of where I am going with this.  I think this is going to be the first in the 'series' of some random "Magic" items.  I'm thinking they could be interesting for game images or something...not entirely sure, didn't intend to go as far as I did with it, but I keep opening Photoshop and doing more haha

40hz:
didn't intend to go as far as I did with it, but I keep opening Photoshop and doing more haha
-Stephen66515 (July 20, 2012, 02:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Aha! Filter Addiction! :'(

--------------------------------

<Spring day. Medical building. Focus on upper window and dolly-in on lovely dark-haired woman approaching glass. She smiles as she looks lovingly out from window as camera pans across a scenic gardenscape to find a man with a laptop sitting alone beneath a cherry tree in full bloom. Dolly-in on man. He's playing Angry Birds.>

(voiceover)

It wasn't always this way...

Life used to be an endless heartache for people like Stephen66515.

<Slow cut back to woman.>

But now...thanks to your generous dollars...there's hope for him and over 20 million other people suffering with an untreated Photoshop jones!

<Faces camera full on with a look of mingled pleading, innocent sexuality, and accusation in her spectacular pale green eyes as she speaks directly to the camera.>

Won't you help us end this suffering?

<Cue smarmy 'inspirational' chord passage and fade out.>
 ;)

superboyac:
 ;D
That was beautiful, man.

KynloStephen66515:
didn't intend to go as far as I did with it, but I keep opening Photoshop and doing more haha
-Stephen66515 (July 20, 2012, 02:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

But now...thanks to your generous dollars...there's hope for him and over 20 million other people suffering with an untreated Photoshop --->jones!<---

-40hz (July 20, 2012, 02:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thats mah Surname!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version