ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Mayk or Find And Run Robot?

(1/3) > >>

lanux128:
spotted a mini-shootout between mayk & f+rr: http://www.lazyanduseless.belike.net/txp/mayk-or-farr

mouser:
neat.

this might be considered a datapoint for integrating launchbar commander with farr.

allen:
FR+R gets the super-efficient smart software prize, loses points for clicky-clicky-mouse users and both lose in the name department :)

FR+R is immensely keyboard friendly, hence my extreme dependence on it.  Those buttons on mayk . . . <shrugs> Meh, what's the point when you've got a snappy little command line?

jgpaiva:
I believe mayk also has a similar function to farr, using only the keyboard. But it doesn't search your harddrive for results (making it far inferior to farr ;) ).
Still, it has got some fans out there, i found it before i found farr, and saw it referenced quite a few times.

both lose in the name department :)
-allen (April 10, 2006, 05:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D

allen:
I'm sure it's a great program, but FR+R works better for me.  The reason I use it, as opposed to a tray launcher or something, is simple: I can't be bothered to "configure" everything.  I want to type and have it magically know what I'm talking about.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version