ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Talking Moose - Mini-Review

<< < (2/2)

IainB:
Talking Moose just said:
"I believe 5 out of 4 people have trouble with fractions."
--- End quote ---

IainB:
I was just reading this:
...it really isn't that hard, figuratively speaking 5,000 lines of code tops, which for an AI, is peanuts.
-TaoPhoenix (June 23, 2012, 02:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
- and then Talking Moose just said:
"Machines can't really think, but then neither can most people."
--- End quote ---
Wow! Coincidence? I think not.

IainB:
I was just making a post in DCF about the **AA making bogus takedown notices for stuff on on Megupload sites (which don't exist now), when Talking Moose said:

"The leading cause of the death of lawyers is ambulances backing up."
--- End quote ---

This is more than simple AI.

IainB:
Cross-posted for info:
...Go to BAJ --> Settings and uncheck Allow Bad Ad Johnny voice prompts.
-panzer (April 05, 2017, 04:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, thanks. I had known that. I like to have the audio stay enabled as it is quite amusing! (BAJ has "bad attitude".)
For much the same reason, I like to have Talking Moose running - see Talking Moose - Mini-Review
(If you follow the links, you will see that TM is alive and well, all-improved and supported and has gone "3D" now.)

Audio can be very useful: For example, I also have xplorer² use audio when it reports an error alert, as the alert itself is transient and appears as text in the Status Bar at the bottom of the xplorer² window and the visual cue is thus quite easy to miss if one is in a hurry. So the audio is a rather nifty ergonomically useful option.
-IainB (April 06, 2017, 01:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version