ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Batch adjust shortcut targets

<< < (14/15) > >>

4wd:
Try this version, BSM 0.7

Now fully internal file list retrieval which, oddly enough, is faster than using DOS for small numbers of files but only about 25% slower for large numbers, (eg. 75 seconds as opposed to 60 seconds for 768780 shortcuts) ... so not too bad.

Seems to handle accented characters OK, @gpsTao - it handled all the shortcuts you sent me on my system fine.

Because it now uses purely AutoIt for file retrieval I might have a look at updating the statusbar with file numbers while it's searching and perhaps being able to cancel the search.

gpsTao:
Perfect!!

4wd:
Moved BSM v0.7 from my above post to this one.

It'll stay as it is for a little while before I implement possible process interrupt and counting ... bit of other work to do first.

robertcollier4:
I have made a AutoIt script for this: LNKSubstringReplacer
Will replace all substrings specified with your specified desired replacement substring in all Target and WorkingDir fields of LNKs specified in a directory you specify. Also has a simulated mode to show you the effects of your replacement in a text file so you can see what is found and what LNK target substring matches you have.

LNKSubstringReplacer Link LNK Path Substring Replacer
https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/181812-lnksubstringreplacer-link-lnk-path-substring-replacer/

DONE: Batch adjust shortcut targets

mouser:
Thanks for sharing that, robert :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version