ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

LastPass Finally Showing Its Revenue Plans? Credit Monitoring? Bah...

<< < (3/3)

Carol Haynes:
Credit monitoring is only in the US and it is an optional 'service' - if you don't actively enable it nothing changes.

See: http://helpdesk.lastpass.com/lastpass-credit-monitoring/

J-Mac:
Well... at first only the "premium" credit monitoring wasn’t active till you enabled it; free was automatic. Then they backed off after a lot of backfire. However my form-filler identity cards have the credit monitoring enable/disable checkbox on it. And it was checked by default right after the update this morning. wasn’t supposed to be but that's what I hate about this shit. It's that I now don’t trust the a-holes.

Jim

Carol Haynes:
Can't really comment - it must be either using IP geo-referencing or, as I have a premium account, they must use my billing address because the tick box isn't even on my forms (even if I change to a US address in my profile).

rjbull:
Here are a few I've noticed, but not tried:

* Password Depot by AceBIT GmbH
 Automated log-in to password protected websites due to full browser integration!

* Password Profiler 3
Automate Log-Ons and Fill Forms Faster
PC Magazine
• Logs into Web sites automatically
• Fills long registration and checkout forms quickly and easily
• Saves logins to your favorite sites
• Shares logins between IE and Firefox

* PassCrypt
same author made PC Magazine's Password Profiler 3
Auto-Fill Dialog
This mini-dialog pops up whenever you visit a site that has saved form/password information. Just click the Fill Form button and you're ready to go.

* Sticky Password
The only password manager and online form filler you‘ll need (sic)
* login automatically to your favorite websites
* fill-in online forms with one click

Password Depot has been mentioned on DC before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version