ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Fast as the wind

<< < (2/2)

Contro:
Something like Shift+F5 but more powerful

:(

kunkel321:
I would recommend using Word's native VBA.  Unfortunately this will only work in Microsoft Office applications.  Not FF, N++, etc.  You can also try to create a script using AHK, but you may find that it acts differently in each application.

RE: The cursor going to the 'home' position after a deletion:   I don't see this happening...  If I use Word, and delete a section, the cursor stays in that spot.

Contro:
I would recommend using Word's native VBA.  Unfortunately this will only work in Microsoft Office applications.  Not FF, N++, etc.  You can also try to create a script using AHK, but you may find that it acts differently in each application.

RE: The cursor going to the 'home' position after a deletion:   I don't see this happening...  If I use Word, and delete a section, the cursor stays in that spot.
-kunkel321 (June 14, 2012, 11:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Happen to me with codes or fields in Word 2002. It's that version what I need to use because of my fusion with goldmine 5.5.

I think that an AHK script able to determine the open application can act according.
and even don't act under certain programs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version