ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Help me think of a small ipad app idea to code

<< < (8/11) > >>

mouser:
Well no worries, I'll still be making a small ipad app once I think of a little idea.  And then yes, Android is on my list for experimentation as well.

40hz:
Whatever you develop, beware of it being too useful lest Apple invoke some of its entitlement clauses and incorporate your functionality into one of their products - and then bounce your product out of the app store because it replicates an existing functionality.

They've already done this to other developers. :down:

mouser:
beware of it being too useful
--- End quote ---
somehow i don't think that's going to be my problem  :P

steeladept:
You are having trouble understanding why donationcoder.com was not acceptable?  Let me spell it out:  donationcoder.com.  It is an anathema to Apple.  I am suprised it didn't autocorrect it to ripyouoffcoder.com.  That they could understand and even respect....

(And before anyone gets the wrong idea, donations != ripoff - quite the opposite.  But I would expect Apple would equate the two).

40hz:
beware of it being too useful
--- End quote ---
somehow i don't think that's going to be my problem  :P
-mouser (July 28, 2012, 11:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

All factors considered, remind us again why you've decided to put yourself through all of this? Your weekdays can't be that slow.   ;D:P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version