ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Soccer, Football, Fussball, etc.

<< < (3/3)

lanux128:
(First, I am Dutch and yes, I hate soccer...but I hate the talk about the losing Dutch team in countries all over the world even more)-Shades (June 14, 2012, 09:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

then as a Dutch 'fan', you should read this... ;)

• http://www.football365.com/news/25563/7811288/F365-Says

tomos:
Game today (Spain & Portugal) was a bit disappointing; went to penalties. Penalties always reminds me a bit of Russian Roulette. I know there's skill involved with penalties, & it's really tense and exciting in it's own way, but I'd much prefer to see a goal during the game. At least Italy won with penalties after having dominated the game.
Germany vs. Italy tomorrow could be the two best teams. Hopefully it's a good game :-) with a few bleeding goals during the game please :p

rgdot:
Precisely the reason I am against penalty shootout. It is not really indicative of the game itself. There should be a way to find a winner that is more a reflection of the game itself (Eventhough it is the 'winners' fault for not finding a way to win in 90 or 120 minutes)

As for tomorrow:

FORZA AZZURRI

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version