ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Proposals for the UN ITU to govern/control the Internet being considered by US

<< < (2/3) > >>

Renegade:
Then you get this idea:

U.N. could tax U.S.-based Web sites, leaked docs show

Global Internet tax suggested by European network operators, who want Apple, Google, and other Web companies to pay to deliver content, is proposed for debate at a U.N. agency in December.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1009_3-57449375-83/u.n-could-tax-u.s.-based-web-sites-leaked-docs-show/

Am I the only one seeing the bear trap setup? "Put it all in the cloud!" "Let's tax data!"
-TaoPhoenix (June 08, 2012, 08:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Taxing communications is pure, unmitigated, evil.

I would love to post what I think, but it's simply too violent. Go watch a Rob Zombie film, then turn it up a few orders of magnitude.  :mad:

Letting the Internet fall under the control of any 1 organization is utter insanity.

Letting it fall into the clutches of Satanically evil criminals like the UN/ITU is worse.

Taxing it? Way, way, way off the charts.  :mad:

Like seriously? WTF are these criminals thinking?

TaoPhoenix:

Here's a funny angle: Will they go after spammers for tax evasion?

Renegade:
Here's a funny angle: Will they go after spammers for tax evasion?
-TaoPhoenix (June 08, 2012, 09:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Prolly...  :-\

TaoPhoenix:
Taxing it? Way, way, way off the charts.  :mad:

-Renegade (June 08, 2012, 09:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

We have a fun little game going Renegade. You have all these great adjectives. Then they do even worse things. So what's worse than pure, unmitigated evil?

Renegade:
Taxing it? Way, way, way off the charts.  :mad:

-Renegade (June 08, 2012, 09:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

We have a fun little game going Renegade. You have all these great adjectives. Then they do even worse things. So what's worse than pure, unmitigated evil?
-TaoPhoenix (June 08, 2012, 10:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hahahahah~! ;D

Not sure.

The entire problem really revolves around these ****s raising evil to infinity, then somehow managing to go to infinity +1, then x2, then ^2, then... I just can't keep track of all these infinities anymore~! :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version