ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

How to change text box border line width and color?

(1/1)

bubbajunk:
I am a new user to Screenshot Captor. I have used other similar applications where I was able to change the line border color and width around text boxes. How do I do that in Screenshot Captor? Thanks in advance for your help.

tomos:
hi bubbajunk :-)
On the toolbar, on the right side of the SC window, the icon for "Text Object" will display a sort of an options/settings panel. You can set the colour of the border there - but I dont see any option to change the width.

EDIT/ always forget something:
If it's a text box that you've already made, you'll have to click on the ObjectMode icon on the same toolbar (Arrow with a red "O").
Then click on your text object. Then edit using panel as described above.

bubbajunk:
Thanks for the response. So it looks like for a Text Box object, the line color can be changed, but the line width cannot be changed. It just seems odd that it's not consistent with other object properties where the line width can be changed. 

mouser:
No promises, but I'll look into it.

bubbajunk:
Thanks for considering it. I realize there's no promises. I work around it now by using a text box, and a highlight box combined. It's just two steps instead of one. Keep up the good work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version