ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Just Had a Baby Girl~!

<< < (9/11) > >>

Renegade:
Gorgeous! She's a keeper. Thank you for the pictures - I understand about the reluctance to post them; my wife and I both had a similar reaction after having our kids.

Crying sounds familiar- don't worry, though, the sleepless nights only SEEM to go on forever.
-Darwin (June 03, 2012, 09:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, it's bizarre. I've sent a lot of photos to family, but, just can't post them publicly.

A friend told me that my perspective on a lot of things would change once she was born. He's right. Some perspectives are changing.

As for the crying, it only lasts a short time. I can get her to stop pretty easily. So far... Haven't done this before, so we'll see! :)

KynloStephen66515:
Gorgeous! She's a keeper. Thank you for the pictures - I understand about the reluctance to post them; my wife and I both had a similar reaction after having our kids.

Crying sounds familiar- don't worry, though, the sleepless nights only SEEM to go on forever.
-Darwin (June 03, 2012, 09:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, it's bizarre. I've sent a lot of photos to family, but, just can't post them publicly.

A friend told me that my perspective on a lot of things would change once she was born. He's right. Some perspectives are changing.

As for the crying, it only lasts a short time. I can get her to stop pretty easily. So far... Haven't done this before, so we'll see! :)
-Renegade (June 03, 2012, 09:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

AWW She is stunning! - Its a good idea not to post publicly online, retaining full control of your children's photo's seems perfectly natural :D

kunkel321:
Hey....   Still cannot see pictures!
Edit:  Oh woops--just saw your flickr link.  I guess I know what you mean about not posting publicly....  I posted my daughter's full name and date of birth on my facebook wall, then felt sortof paranoid afterward...  Like somebody might steal her identity or something.   idk...

Anyway--awesome looking girl you have there!

40hz:
-Renegade (June 03, 2012, 09:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Exposure to "responsibility" in the purest and most absolute sense of the word does that to you.

Falling in love can do that too. But, once a child enters the picture, you can't honestly say your life is completely your own any more.  

Isn't it odd how paradoxically liberating that loss of personal freedom becomes?

Not a bad trade-off giving up some personal freedom in order to acquire an additional purpose in life: a family.

Family...

Almost magical isn't it?  :)

cyberdiva:
Congratulations, Renegade and kunkel321.  Renegade, I understand your reluctance to post your very adorable daughter's photos publicly.  I confess that I didn't worry about such things when my son was born--mostly because there wasn't yet a Web.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version