ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

DC Mug/TShirt Designs that would be nice to have an artist for..

<< < (12/16) > >>

tomos:
There is something very sweet about your paintings, mr Sword, they bring a smile to my face :)
-mouser (September 08, 2012, 03:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1

app103:
This was an image I made for the banner for my new project, that I kind of altered to insert Cody. It's the right size for a mug if mouser would like to use it for that.

The whole thing is a Paintshop Pro vector, including Cody. Yes, I know he seems to be "missing" something. It's a complete recreation of him done from a trace, without all the shadows and shading. I thought it better suited the simple style of the rest of the image and he would look less out of place. 

Attached in the .zip is the vector of Cody by himself, in case there are any Paintshop Pro users that would like to use it in some of their own Cody tribute art. It will work just fine in any PSP version from v.7 and up. (the ninjas can be found here)

Because it is a vector, it will be very easy to move or remove the coin without messing up the whole image. You can even change the colors, replace them with gradients, or pose him, if you want. Every object is clearly labeled, so you can easily tell what is what.

DC Mug/TShirt Designs that would be nice to have an artist for..

sword:
^thanks  ;D  ;D

Cody surfing.

sword:
Count Cody

sword:
Cody in letters

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version