ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

DC Mug/TShirt Designs that would be nice to have an artist for..

(1/16) > >>

mouser:
As you guys know we occasionally send out DC mugs to members, like these:
DC Mug/TShirt Designs that would be nice to have an artist for..

It would be nice to have a couple more designs for different purposes, like a mug/t-shirt design for programmers who release a bunch of Coding Snack tools.  There might be other occasions that would be nice to honor as well (graduation? military service?).

I'm just posting this in case any DC members who are artists stumble across this and want to give it a shot.. I know we are all faithful to our beloved DC member Nudone and his Cody artwork, but I know he wouldn't mind if we had some alternative designs just to mix things up.

sword:
Sounds like a fun project. Ideas:
Cody on a coin. Like a Roman Emperor or full body. Laurel wreath optional. "D C C" on it. Different metal, (gold, silver, bronze, brass, lead). Coin phrase: 'birds of a feather', 'coin of the ml', 'avian emptor', 'in code we trust', 'in hoc signo'. 'pecking in order to'.

'Bar Cody' holding a beer mug. Cody shaking feathers with a Penguin or Turkey or Loon. Bird brained Cody with an Ostrich feather.

sword:
Cody coin 1?

mouser:
Nice work, sword  :up:

sword:
PNG files for Windows icons using Irfanview.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version