ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Zombie Apocalypse starts now....in Miami

<< < (3/6) > >>

app103:
This one from my home state of NJ:

Man stabs himself and throws intestines at police

kunkel321:
I bet he won't have the guts to do that again...    ZINGGG!!!!

4wd:
"....taken to Hackensack University...." - very appropriate - is this a sister university to Miskatonic?

J-Mac:
And now, this:  "Maryland student, 21, admits eating housemate's heart, part of brain"

I knew this was coming.... I knew this was coming...     :o

(Reading these articles to my wife - as she plays whatever the latest Facebook games are - and she's laughing and swears I'm reading them from The Weekly World News or similar...)

Jim

Deozaan:
This isn't on the same level as a zombie attack, but still cringe-worthy.

Japanese man cooks, serves his own genitals.

A Japanese artist cooked his own genitals and served them to five paying diners in Tokyo to cover the medical costs, in a bizarre act to raise awareness about sexual minorities.

Mao Sugiyama had his penis and testicles surgically removed in March and kept them frozen for two months before dishing them out -- seasoned and braised -- to customers at an event hall on May 13, according to postings on his Twitter account and local police.

Diners paid 20,000 yen ($250) for the plate with a portion of genitals. Pictures published on a website appeared to show the meal came complete with mushrooms and a parsley garnish.
--- End quote ---

Interesting what they call art these days... :huh: :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version