ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Preparing for the inevitable

<< < (3/5) > >>

IainB:
AGAIN, This is for planning only. The only time I think negative thoughts is when on IRC engaging a particular admin ;-)
--- End quote ---
I saw what you did there.
-mouser (May 30, 2012, 04:18 AM)
--- End quote ---
I knew you would :) And that was your 29000th post!
-Josh (May 30, 2012, 04:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
Wow! That does seem like quite a large number of posts.

J-Mac:
Nah, that sounds like a more specific version of the problems plaguing personal information management in general.

If that's the problem, wouldn't it be more simple to print out an e-book/paper table of contents/draw them a map stating which service they should head on to if x problems arise?

This is too expensive for your needs but by chance would something like Goalscape Connect's interface help your wife?
-Paul Keith (May 30, 2012, 06:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

Can't tell what Goalscape is. Their site just shows a login or register page without any hint of what they are. Why would one register without having a clue as to what you're registering? Is there a separate explanation page? I'm curious now!

Thanks!

Jim

Never mind - found it.

Paul Keith:
Yeah, apologies for that. Since the topic was about cloud storage, I didn't find it important to link to the page that shows the adobe air app and the mobile app.

Deozaan:
So, uh, isn't this kind of what a Living Will is for?

Put all your info in a lockbox at the bank and then Will the lockbox to whoever needs the info... or something.

When I think about it, if I were to die then nobody really needs to know anything about me that they don't already know. All my accounts with passwords that people don't know and everything can just die with me and it won't matter.

Renegade:
Old thread here - https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=25077.0

You might want to look for something that can serve the function, but not specifically. I think iDeparted suffered from a lack of enough interest in the topic and being too specific.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version