ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Is Linux just a hobby?

<< < (31/36) > >>

superboyac:
Ok folks!  I have the new Linux Mint 13 running on my vmware beautifully.  I have yawcam set up so you can see me.  I have the audio setup, although I'm going to have to use headphone/mic setup because this is the same computer i do my hardcore recording stuff on (particulars of the setup).  I need to install the screencast software, which is easy. I'll be rather busy this weekend with personal things, so maybe I'll be able to record everything next week.

mouser: can I have the resulting video hosted here directly, like your software screencasts?  I don't want to put it on youtube, I've been angry at them lately.  And it's likely to be a long and large video file.

This will be funny...I have zero idea what I'm doing.  If it's not a button and a wizard, it's going to get real comical real fast.

also, I can't promise there will be nor cursing.  I'll try to keep it under control, but it is a pastime I really enjoy.

mahesh2k:
I have yawcam set up so you can see me.
--- End quote ---

For a minute, I thought your account got hacked by "wanna see me on cam" girl . :P

40hz:
I have yawcam set up so you can see me.
--- End quote ---

For a minute, I thought your account got hacked by "wanna see me on cam" girl . :P
-mahesh2k (July 20, 2012, 04:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hope not. She's vastly overrated IMO.  ;D

superboyac:
wanna see me on cam
-40hz (July 20, 2012, 04:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
??  I'm not getting this reference.  I just googled it and i still don't get it.  no big deal, doesn't sound terribly interesting anyway.

superboyac:
Hey!  I did the screencast!  It's rendering right now, it's about 28 minutes long.  I won't give away the ending, so that's all I'm gonna say.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version