ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MoveIt 1.5.1.0

<< < (24/26) > >>

MilesAhead:
Edit:  I read the review.  One minor typo in the version number you have 1.2.3.0 instead of 1.3.2.0.

I think you covered the utility's functionality nicely.  I am very glad you enjoy using it
-MilesAhead (March 22, 2015, 02:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks! Review updated for 1.3.3.0 and reworked a bit to be more comprehensive -
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=31763.0
-tomos (March 24, 2015, 09:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:  I really appreciate the succinct presentation.  Reading it myself I found out some of the hotkey functions I forgot.  :)

Thank you.  :)

tomos:
Miles,
I'm having a bit of trouble with the Alt key in a couple of different scenarios:

1) Alt drag a file to create a shortcut causes the window to snap to quadrant.

2) I often use Alt+Tab in combination with the mouse:
Keeping Alt pressed, press Tab briefly - then I click on the window I want.
It mostly works okay, but sometimes causes the window to 'quarter' - I'm not sure why - I do this so automatically I'm not very aware of what exactly I'm doing 'wrong'

Would it be possible to make the Alt+click an option?
Or make the key modifyable?

MilesAhead:
-tomos (May 03, 2015, 10:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

In the Tray Menu uncheck Snap Window to Quadrant.  With the "tic tac toe" move there's no real need for snap to quadrant.  If you want to make a 1/4 screen size window you can always use one of the customized sizes with hotkey-z.

tomos:
--- End quote ---

In the Tray Menu uncheck Snap Window to Quadrant.  With the "tic tac toe" move there's no real need for snap to quadrant.  If you want to make a 1/4 screen size window you can always use one of the customized sizes with hotkey-z.-MilesAhead (May 03, 2015, 11:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

I actually looked at the tray menu and managed to miss that [:we need a looking up to heaven smilie:]

:)

MilesAhead:
--- End quote ---

In the Tray Menu uncheck Snap Window to Quadrant.  With the "tic tac toe" move there's no real need for snap to quadrant.  If you want to make a 1/4 screen size window you can always use one of the customized sizes with hotkey-z.-MilesAhead (May 03, 2015, 11:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

I actually looked at the tray menu and managed to miss that [:we need a looking up to heaven smilie:]

:)
-tomos (May 03, 2015, 11:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

It is a bit misleading.  It might better be called "lazy drag to corner" or something similar.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version