ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MoveIt 1.5.1.0

<< < (22/26) > >>

TaoPhoenix:

Heh heh.  I can't let the major version number exceed 9 or I'd have to rewrite the "check for updates" I use on some of them. It just does a string compare I believe. That keeps me from bumping up the major version every 48 hours. :)

-MilesAhead (October 11, 2012, 06:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Programmer Laziness FTW!!   ;D

MilesAhead:

Heh heh.  I can't let the major version number exceed 9 or I'd have to rewrite the "check for updates" I use on some of them. It just does a string compare I believe. That keeps me from bumping up the major version every 48 hours. :)

-MilesAhead (October 11, 2012, 06:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Programmer Laziness FTW!!   ;D
-TaoPhoenix (October 11, 2012, 06:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

I call that "optimization."  When I'm not snorin'

MilesAhead:
MoveIt 1.2.5.5  Added Control Shift x hotkey to Close all Explorer Windows.

MilesAhead:
MoveIt 1.3.0.0  Fixed Explorer Window Stagger routine to handle duplicate Explorer Windows.  Now if you want 3 or 5 views of the same folder for drag and drop it will handle it irather than moving the first one it finds to the different positions.

See first post for the new download page.

MilesAhead:
MoveIt 1.3.1.0 Fixed Middle Mouse Button hotkey.  Also Quadrant Snap checks size after resizing to prevent the moved/sized window extending past the work area.

I was using HitTest message to make sure the middle mouse button was only being held on the Caption Bar to avoid interfering with scroll drag in some programs such as Firefox.  But it wasn't working on W8.0.  But if you are scroll dragging it is unlikely you would be hitting other keys at the same time.

Eliminating the Hittest also improved the Quadrant snap response.  Since this seems to be usable now I added checking for programs that have minimum dimensions when resized.  I get the size after the resize operation and use that when checking the window fits on screen.

Download link is in first post.

I also added the option to my page to show a version number rather than the size of the download.  As I update programs I'll post the v.x.x.x.x number from now on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version