ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MoveIt 1.5.1.0

<< < (5/26) > >>

MilesAhead:
SectionAte 1.0.10.0 This seems to work. Let me know if you find any bugs. :)

The same 3 section grid may be rotated via Tray Menu.  The letter commands such as 'c' for center and 's' for square operate independently of the grid.  If find 'c' nice for centering an editor on screen using most of the desktop, but not maximized.

MilesAhead:
SectionAte 1.0.11.0 Added a fifth grid.  Grid E is just a top/bottom 50 50 work area split. Win7 snap already does the side by side.

Attronarch:
I've been following this small app of yours for some time now, and it never really clicked with me due to high number of required clicks. But with new hot-key integration it is just great, a real time saver...

Grid E is just a top/bottom 50 50 work area split. Win7 snap already does the side by side.
-MilesAhead (May 25, 2012, 10:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Could you add "side by side" anyway? I'm on XP, and I don't know how to add that. What'd be even better, is the option that'd enable the user to create grid elements and save them as custom template.

MilesAhead:
I've been following this small app of yours for some time now, and it never really clicked with me due to high number of required clicks. But with new hot-key integration it is just great, a real time saver...

Grid E is just a top/bottom 50 50 work area split. Win7 snap already does the side by side.
-MilesAhead (May 25, 2012, 10:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Could you add "side by side" anyway? I'm on XP, and I don't know how to add that. What'd be even better, is the option that'd enable the user to create grid elements and save them as custom template.
-Attronarch (May 26, 2012, 01:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I know. That's the reason the programs that provide it charge like $29.95. It takes way too much work to accommodate a variable number of sections each with a variable percentage of screen space. To be honest I don't use grid myself much. I thought I'd take a shot at doing an easy version of it since I saw some mentioned on some forums.

But I can add the side by side grid. That's pretty easy. It's just every one added I have to modify the other 5 or 6 or 7 that come before it. But I can see side by side is useful. I should post it before the weekend is out. Thanks for the interest. :)

MilesAhead:
SectionAte 1.0.12.0 Added side by side Grid. I think this is going to be stable for awhile. Recursive user configurable subsections requires some fancy toolkits I can't purchase.  I suggest combining this tool with TicClick. Once you have the size then if you want to move it to another edge in one click that will do it.  Although it's not all that bad using Alt Arrow to move stuff.

If you find any bugs please let me know. I'll try to squash 'em if it's something I'm equipped to handle. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version