ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MoveIt 1.5.1.0

<< < (2/26) > >>

MilesAhead:
SectionAte 1.0.2.0 Added Undo key.  See About Box for info.

Note. Since this utility depends on holding down the Middle Mouse Button, if you have Middle Mouse set to double click, you may see the window maximize as soon as you hold down the mouse button.

I have Transpose hotkey set to do this for Explorer windows. I added a line to test for SectionAte running to neutralize it.

Initially I tried holding down left mouse button and right mouse button. But there were even more unwanted side effects. Just too many hotkeys running. :)

MilesAhead:
SectionAte 1.0.3.0 Added Mouse Hotkey to help avoid conflicts. If you have Middle Mouse Button already used, the alternative is to Winkey Click the window, then hit the same key you would hit if holding Middle Mouse.  Just Winkey Left Click normally, then the program will wait for a single key press.  'g' = Grid, 'u' = Undo etc..

About Box has been updated.

Here's a screen shot of the grid. I expect to add more grids. But I don't know how the stuff looks on a flat screen. I'm using an old CRT monitor. But that's for the future.

tomos:
If you have Middle Mouse Button already used, the alternative is to Winkey Click the window, then hit the same key you would hit if holding Middle Mouse.
-MilesAhead (May 23, 2012, 04:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

sounds good (I wanted to request an alternative, but somehow thought there was no other option to middle-click).
I'll try this one, thanks miles :up:

MilesAhead:
You are welcome Tomos. Glad you're trying out the program. :)

tomos:
You are welcome Tomos. Glad you're trying out the program. :)
-MilesAhead (May 23, 2012, 08:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

I like it
-fussy-beggar-here-:
would it be possible to remove the mouse completely from the equation?
Trying to think what could possibly be used:
Win+S ?

(Win+S - with IntelliType software installed - Toggles CAPS LOCK on and off - wouldnt bother me, but might others
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/126449 )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version