ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MoveIt 1.5.1.0

<< < (7/26) > >>

tomos:
I finally got to test it again Miles - well, version "15" - you keep overtaking my last download :-)

It'll take me a while to get to the Divs - it's a bit late here, I'll need to be fresher I think ;-)
Alt+Arrow is absolutely super (I didnt realise all arows work :up:)

* (1) Is there a reason you dont have "L" (for left) listed as a shortcut (after pressing the hotkey) ?
* (2) I'm not quite sure where the "g" comes into use - it doesnt seem to be necessary at all (?)
* (3) in the tray menu, it would be great if I could see what grid is selected (currently I just see a tick/check-mark)
Liking it a lot so far :Thmbsup:

EDIT/
Miles Davis Ahead 3+3+3+3:
 (see attachment in previous post)
-tomos (May 26, 2012, 06:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

MilesAhead:
g selects the position in the grid by the top left point(origin) of the window. Drag window roughly where you want it and hit 'g'.

Click on another grid, then you can see the one that had the check. Otherwise then I have to make some Gui where the tray icon is good enough. If you look at the grids all the 3 section grids are the same as the first only rotated.  So if 'B" is selected and you can't see it, look at 'A' and rotate it clockwise 90 degrees mentally.  Likewise if you have 'F' selected, it's the same as 'E' only rotated clockwise 90 degrees.

The question about 'l' I don't understand. If you have an editor and you type 'l' the letter is going to go into the editor. That's why the hotkeys.

If you mean why do I have it so you hit a hotkey, then it waits for a letter, then it's to reduce the number of hotkeys. The more you have the greater the chance it's already in use.

MilesAhead:
Perhaps the reason for the confusion is, g 1 2 3 are grid related. All the other placement keys, t b r s c are independent of any grid. They are just convenient sizes and placements.

Maybe if I had a flat screen I'd be more into grid. But for CRT there really aren't all that many configurations where I'd say it's just so super to have stuff in a grid. I'm trying it out as much as anything. :)

MilesAhead:
On the check mark thing, I find it bothers me a bit too. I tried disabling the current one but the image, although still visible, is too dim. So what I think I'll do is make a bunch of red icons and the active one will have a red background.  These icons are only about 14 KB each anyway. If they are all embedded in the exe it won't be any big ram buster. :)

MilesAhead:
SectionAte 1.0.18.0 By request, removed check mark from Tray Menu. Now the active grid is denoted by reverse colored icon.

All the tray menu icons are embedded in the .exe. I just included them in the zip in case anyone wishes to compile their own mod. When the program is run they are extracted from the exe into the folder that contains SectionAte.exe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version